We headed to the back porch and started cutting and Sadie escaped down the stairs into our backyard (in her diaper) and proceeded to explore. This.is.Sadie.to.the.tee. She LOVES to explore!
I had fun taking pics and having her pose for me....here are some of my faves:
A view off the back porch down to where Sadie is playing
I ask her to pose for the camera, and this is what I get :) LOVE the saggy diaper and look of a baby from Ethiopia ha ha
She turned around to reveal the weeds hanging off of her derriere :D Love.childhood.
Her eye contrast looks very striking here....love her progressing facial expressions!
A picture of the beauty getting her hair cut...
Our back yard view at sunset....not bad, eh? Really enjoying these summer evenings when I can! Hope you all are too!
Happy Wednesday from our casa to yours!!
3 comments:
Um LOVE the baby Ethiopian look ;) and yourpicslook great!! Looks like you've got that new camera figured out :)
Ha ha I've got some of the camera figured out, but not really. It's actually deceptive because it is on auto, just with no flash!! Love you!!
That was me, but Benjie was signed in :)
Post a Comment