I feel like there is so much going on in life right now. The interesting thing is that I say that a lot. I think the more years a person acquires, the more his/her perception of time accelerates, the more activity there is, etc. It just keeps going round and round and round. I have to say that I am very passionate about loving the "now". It is of utmost importance to open our eyes every second and take in what is around us. Let the emotions of the moment overtake you. Breathe in deeply the beautiful air that is provided us. Open up your heart to reach beyond your present circumstances and dream for what could be every day. Then live in that dream right now! The most beautiful thing in the world is struggle because it is fertile ground for growth.
Right now I'm holding on to Jesus because I don't know where we are headed in the next couple of months. I'm okay with the "not knowing". I am loving where I am right now. I love the church we work at, the relationships we have at that church, the home we live in, the stage of life each of our daughters are at right now. I wouldn't trade what is happening and what has happened in this place for anything. Wow, God is faithful, isn't He? Together with God, we have made a family and a home and a way of life for ourselves here in this place, and we have flourished! Just as the trees are sprouting their first, small, green leaves, so are our souls blossoming and blooming right now. Winter is over for us, spring is on the horizon. We would never be able to experience spring if winter hadn't come in our lives. For that I am so grateful. For this season, I am so grateful. For the next season, I am so grateful. For our previous season, I am so grateful.
Another one of life's chapters is about ready to be closed for us. We are about to embark upon a new chapter. As the final paragraphs and sentences are being composed, and as thoughts about the opening of the next chapter commence, I look back and forward and can say that life is truly a beautiful gift.
No comments:
Post a Comment